About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Copper Dragon's last hurrah

A few warm up pints of Oakham White Dwarf (4.3%) at the TS to get me in the mood. This is an old favourite of mine: a wheat beer, with beautiful fruit tones and a great dry finish. Then it was round to the Good Samaritan. The very last firkin of Copper Dragon Golden Pippin was on and we had to see it out in style. So began a titanic struggle between a man and his beer. No quarter was asked or given. I knew it would only be a matter of time, but who’d have guessed it would hold out till 2.30am? Sometimes I think I'm getting too old for this game…

No comments: