About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Thursday, 1 May 2008

Nutter of the Day/Week etc

As it’s polling day, I’ve decided to instigate this award. I was going to let it pass, but the cheeky git had the affront to leaflet my gaff, so the gloves are off. Nutter of the moment is Phil Sedman, local BNP candidate. He’s a young nutter-25, and seems proud to be a nutter. Apparently I’m not supposed to give his address, so let’s just say he lives on Handley Street. Why not pay him a visit? Of course, this is not incitement to superglue his letterbox, flour bomb him, or any other such high japes. Gosh, that would be awful, and very, very, naughty.

No comments: