About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Saturday, 7 June 2008

Back Together Again

So, normal service is resumed at last. Just as I was thinking I could hang my fountain pen out to dry, the problem with Blogger resolves itself, and here I am again. As Tommy Trinder use to say; you lucky people!

A lot of beer has flown down the pan since my last post. Bonkers Boris got elected by bonkers Londoners for a start. I’ve seen the Boss, twice, had a nice pint in the Dog & Bell in the wilds of Outer London, and contracted tonsillitis. Oh, and tried my first South African cheese.

Now bring on the beer and dancing girls.

2 comments:

John Clarke said...

Welcome back.

Tyson said...

Thanks. Good to be back.