About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Day Seven

I''ve got writers block. Which is a bit inconvenient when I'm supposed to be doing a 1500 word article. However, I deal with the matter in my usual responsible matter. I head for the pub. Having had all the beers on offer, people are coming to me for advice. I tell them get stuck in-they’re all good. Well apart from Boggart and Leyden, obviously. An interesting one is Geltsdale Carlislesberg Larger (sic) (4.5%) with a very cheeky pumpclip. We finish on Phoenix Grant’s Grog (6%) which is a dry-hopped version of Wobbly Bob. Despite its strength it’s dangerously moreish, as my head can testify the day after.

No comments: