About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Saturday, 7 March 2009

Got Your Money

Well I knew he was fleecing me, but seeing it in black and white really brings it home. Thanks to the marvellous Beer Tax-O-Meter, you can see just how much Mrs Darling’s son is milking you for. Based on an average week’s beer consumption, I’m putting £1622 a year in his pocket. And if the government implements its planned increase, this will rise to £2288. And that's just from beer. No wonder he looks so bloody smug.

5 comments:

Woolpack Dave said...

Bah, you beat me. Must increase my consumption.

barry said...

I feel like a wimp. I only scored 730.Still too much tax tho'.

Wilf in the vault said...

Pathetic - it stops at 99!

Wimps!

sean said...

£1014.Never thought it would be over a grand that the greedy bastard gets me for.We need a reduction now!

captain scarlet said...

What worries me is that they actually intend to increase it very shortly. They really are cheeky bastards.