About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Sunday, 1 March 2009

I Got It On Milk And Alcohol

Seems the Nanny State is at it again. Having spent time and money encouraging us to use the alcohol hand gels in hospitals, they now plan to withdraw them. According to reports today, NHS bosses are worried because some people have been applying it internally. Now I prefer to have Highland Park smuggled in, but what has happened to freedom of choice? After all, If you can’t get legless in hospital, where can you? As someone said, “if the NHS is going to provide free alcohol, then it’s not surprising that people take advantage of it.” Exactly. Honestly, this country.

1 comment:

Woolpack Dave said...

I'm having an operation on my knee on Tuesday. I hope I don't go home legless.