About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Thursday, 28 May 2009

Pubcos Not Evil Shock

There’s shock news today for opponents of the tie and for anyone concerned how the pubcos operate. A survey has revealed the truth, and it seems everyone was very mistaken. Only 5% of Enterprise licensees have a “bad” relationship with the company, and that is set against the 52% who claim to have a “good” relationship. My thanks to Enterprise for this enlightening, obviously unbiased, piece of research.

2 comments:

sean said...

First you piss off the Sciencetologists and now Enterprise Inns.You know how to make friends and influence people,don't you!

RedNev said...

After everything I've said about PubCos, I'll never be able to hold my head up again. In fact, I think I'd better go for a drink to steady my shattered nerves.