About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Friday, 5 June 2009

Hello World

Do you ever get the impression that people aren’t listening to you? Another week, another Strongbow offer. This time they are trying to bribe me with a bag of Strongbow goodies in exchange for a few kind words. Obviously, they didn’t read my response to their original offer. To make sure they get the picture, I have sent them the link to the posting. Be assured I will not compromise my beliefs. My integrity cannot be bought. A holiday in the Caribbean would be nice, though...

1 comment:

The sd said...

send them a link to me - i must be the only blogger with a good word for strongbow