About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Every Little Helps

Sometimes the story writes the headline. Sometimes the press release makes it just too easy...but here goes anyway. From tomorrow, Tesco will be stocking Durex Extra Large*-a condom for men who need that bit extra. It’s 10mm longer and only 1mm wider but obviously...every little helps.

Naturally I’m pleased that I will be able to get my supplies from the local supermarket rather than the internet, but is there really that much demand? According to Healthcare buyer Nicola Evans, yes, there is. Last year, over 200 customers (presumably mostly men) called asking for them to be stocked. Probably when their mates were in the room...

*£9.53 for 12

5 comments:

Woolpack Dave said...

Still to small....

Tandleman said...

Them as has to boast......

Reanna said...

Bet they didn't ask any girls if there was any demand for them:)

Penny said...

In my experience you're lucky if they know how to put one on, never mind needing a bigger one. A vanity buy for men with over sized egos and underized cocks. Tyson being a rare exception, naturally.

Tyson said...

Penny

You know me too well. The cheque is in the post.