About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Just Like That

They say our loved ones never truly leave us. And so it may be in the case of the late, great, Tommy Cooper. For some 25 years after he shuffled off this mortal coil, it appears he has returned-on the bottom of a steak pie. Chip shop owner Crad Jones stumbled across this amazing discovery whilst enjoying his usual lunch of chips and steak pie at his shop in Caerphilly.

Mr Jones, 45, said he called the manufacturers, Peter's Pies, when he noticed the silhouette so they could document his find. He went on: “The comparison was amazing. It was definitely Tommy Cooper. I called my daughter over and she recognised it as Tommy Cooper too. I got the pictures because I thought no-one would believe me."

This is pure nonsense, of course. Obviously, there is no way that this pie has Tommy Cooper’s face on it. It looks much more like Tandleman to me.

7 comments:

ian said...

You're right.The similarity is amazing!

Penny said...

I couldn't see it at first but after staring at it for hours, it has indeed taken on the hue of Tandleman. He is more powerful than even I thought:)

Tandleman said...

Funnily enough, I had my face in a pie last night. A scotch pie of course that I had brought back from the same butcher in Castle Douglas, that the Hairy Bikers featured.

Talk about co-incidence!

sean said...

Further proof that Tandleman and his cabal rule the world.

Reanna said...

TM should cash in on this and launch his own range of pies with his face on the bottom!

Penny said...

Pies? I'm surprised that Tandleman doesn't have his own range of merchandise:)

Tyson said...

No need for a smiley. Of course Tandleman has a full range of merchandise dedicated to him. They make the perfect Xmas presents.