About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Live and Exclusive


The Tandleman Appreciation Society's christmas party is now in full swing. There was palpable excitement as the awards ceremony reached its climax. Tandleman won best contribution to Tandleman writing and a lifetime achievement for his devotion to the Tandleman cause. He also came a credible second in the Tandleman lookalike contest.

6 comments:

Woolpack Dave said...

Only second in the lookalike competition? Who got first? I thought they broke that mould...

Tandleman said...

I always come second or worse in the "me" awards. This modesty of mine is both a curse and a blessing!

Tyson said...

It was a close run thing, but the lass that won was a worthy winner.

Cooking Lager said...

Is there a free T-shirt in the Tandy fan club? Can I have one?

Tyson said...

They're selling quite well for Xmas, but if we have any left over, I'll put you down for one.

Penny said...

I also wouldn't mind a free Tandleman (ladies fit) T-shirt. It would be quite the talking point.