About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Friday, 11 December 2009

A Tiger In The Rough

Tiger Woods alleged mistress, Rachel Uchitel, has, allegedly, been paid a seven figure sum to NOT talk about their alleged affair and is now in discussions with Playboy magazine. Ah, I remember the good old days when you got paid for actually spilling the beans. But, inspired by Ms Uchitel's example, I will also be remaining silent on any possible relationship with Mr Woods. And as for Playboy, should they be willing to pay my bus fare and provide a bag of organic liqourice for lunch, I am at their disposal.

10 comments:

RedNev said...

When this gets you rich, you will buy us all a pint, won't you?.

Tandleman said...

Clearly you are hinting that you had a relationship with Mr Woods. Hidden depths or what?

Tyson said...

Nev

Certainly-once the cheque has cleared.

Tandles

You will not break my silence that easily. I'd advise you to also remain silent, if you want a piece of the action.

I'd also like to point out that the post was something of a test as it's my first mobile 2 blog post.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the latest? He's banned the UK press from publishing nude photos of himself.Doesn't he realise you take nude photos of them,but never ever,photos of yourself.

Tyson said...

Anon

I agree. An amateur's mistake.

Sean said...

It's a real shame that he's let these women drag him down.He was/is a fantastic golfer and all this publicity will do his game no good at all.

Danny said...

Well at least there's no mystery now as to why he's been off his game lately. He's shagged out from all his shagging!

Reanna said...

Judging by the photos, he can use his 6-iron on me anytime.

Penny said...

I don't think you can blame the women for any of his problems. It takes two to tango, but only man to keep hiz zip in the up position.

Penny said...

I'm impressed that it's your first mobile post. I use a netbook. Is it easy to edit and post via your phone?