About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Monday, 8 February 2010

Some Things Are Just Wrong

There is a lot of media time currently given over to the Chilcot Iraq Inquiry. When they’ve finished chewing on that little nugget, I would suggest there’s an even more important matter for them to get to the bottom of. Namely, who in Asda authorised the sale of Sticky Toffee Cheddar Cheese. Yes, that’s right, Cheddar cheese with sticky toffee in it. It’s plainly wrong and nothing less than a grave breach of my human rights.

Heads should roll for this.

8 comments:

Barry M said...

Kinda reminds me of my brother-in-law introducing me to dipping cheese into honey. I felt a bit dirty doing it, but kinda liked it with some cheeses :D

Did you taste the toffee cheddar?

Melissa Cole said...

I'm morbidly fascinated by this!

Woolpack Dave said...

Eugh! An insult to cheese. I also dislike cheese with fruit in it.

Marmite however, that's nice in cheese, but that's because it's just the leftovers from beer making processed a bit.

Brew Wales said...

Trip to Asda coming up. It sounds disgusting but I do want to try it.

Tyson said...

It does have a morbid fascination, but tastes like you would imagine-ie nothing like chesse should taste like. But no doubt someone will like it...

Penny said...

Truly disgusting. Whoever thought this would be a good idea?

Reanna said...

Sounds like someone's idea of a joke. The only possible sensible explination I could think of for this, is that it is intended for children?

Barry said...

I bought some of this after seeing this post.It's not that bad I thought, although strange textually at first.