About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Thursday, 6 May 2010

The Wisdom Of The Ages

“I've lived here for 70 years and I'll tell you something. Selling us out to Europe was the worst thing Gordon Brown ever did. I’m not voting for anyone who let’s all the illegals in. They should all be sent to the Shetland Isles and made to eat Kellogs Corn Flakes. And you know he’s Scottish as well?”

(A pissed pensioner in Wetherspoons)

6 comments:

Mark, Real-Ale-Reviews.com said...

She's just jealous she can't eat Kelloggs Cornflakes any more.

Anonymous said...

I always thought Malc was a liberal...

Cooking Lager said...

Wasn't it Ted Heath who "sold us out?"

Tandleman said...

It was Joe Stalin wasn't it?

RedNev said...

I'm descended from Anglo-Saxon invaders who came here around 1500 years ago (and also from Irish who came here 109 yeaers ago). Can I have an all expenses paid trip to the Shetlands? Or Ireland? I can cope with Corn Flakes.

Cooking Lager said...

Ask the fella why the BNP only want to give black people 50K to bugger off. Tell them "I'm white, pig sick of this island and the smelly complaining old people its full off, and would love 50k to bugger off. Why don't they give 50k to the indigenous people like me who have been here since viking times despite only being born in 1981? Political Correctness gone made that is. The bastards.". That shuts the old codgers up for some reason.