About Me

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tyson is a beer hound and cheese addict living in the beery metropolis paradise known as Manchester
If the people are buying tears, I'll be rich someday, Ma

Saturday, 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas

And so to my, by now, traditional Christmas greeting. Somehow, more than ever, it seems appropriate this year, but, hey, let’s not get too political. Yes, 2010 may have been a shit year and Santa may have got the sack, but let’s try and be positive and look forward to 2011. It just might not be as bad as you think.

So dear readers, Happy Christmas to one and all. In the words of John Lennon, I hope you have fun. The near and the dear ones. The old and the young. Except, of course, for Aso Mohammed Ibrahim. He can roast his chestnuts on the fiery coals of Hell as far as I’m concerned. Hopefully shortly.

Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Tandleman said...

No argument from me on that one.

Paul Bailey said...

Nor me!